The Silk Valley Resort & Wellness Center
Beyond a beautiful valley in the heart of the Upper Metn lies a place of magic and natural opulence. Over 168 years old, the Hamada Silk Factory has a rich history and is one of the most unique venues in Lebanon. The Hamada Silkworks is dominated by a historic 40 meters chimney stack and looming Cypress trees, with views to expanses of pristine pine and oak forests and ravines , overlooking the Arbanieh - Broummana Valley.Read More about Our Estate
Amenities: A Big Selection
- 9 fully furbished duplex rooms overlooking a ravine and a historic Ottoman bridge
- 6 spa rooms with private terrace overlooking a pine forest
- A two bedroom The Blue House villa
- Outdoor infinity pool with adjacent Pizzeria
- Restaurant offering organic and authentic foods
- Open air terraces and rest areas
- Multipurpose rooms for conferences, corporate meetings, yoga, etc...
Our authentic Lebanese Breakfast
Served every morning from 8:00 - 11:00 AM, our Lebanese Breakfast offers home-made Manakeesh, Labneh, Goat Cheese, Olives, Jams, Dibs and fresh Eggs from our free-range farm, hot bread and fresh brewed coffee and tea.
discover The Area
Many hiking tracks for all levels allow you to discover the attractions and natural beauty nearby.See Nearby Attractions